Welcome to my little corner of the internet, my name is Zhiwei Wang (Zach) and I am from Cincinnati. I graduated in 2022 with a BS in Psychology along with minors in neuroscience and in alternative approaches to health and wellness. My future goal is to be able to promote health and treat patients holistically as a provider. Currently I am working as a Patient Care Assistant at Nationwide Children’s Hospitals while I work towards my next career and education goals.

A few things about me, I enjoy the outdoors and exploring the metro parks around Columbus with my dog, Bentlety. Our favorite park so far has been the Quarry Trails in Hilliard, who doesn’t like waterfalls? I’m not really big into sports but I enjoy playing tennis and volleyball (both sand and indoors) whenever weather and times allows for it. In college, I was the secretary of the fencing club but I haven’t really fenced since graduating but would love to pick it back up.

I am also into reading, as of now I have been reading the Crescent City series by Sarah J. Maas. I’m always looking for more book recommendations! Now that you know a little more about me, I hope you enjoy my journey.

My Social Media
: wangbentleymaximillian
: Zhiwei Wang