About Me

Hi! My name is Jordan Wade and welcome to my eProfile. I graduated in May of 2015 from Orange High School in Pepper Pike, Ohio. I am a freshman Economics Major at the Fisher School of Business here at Ohio State. I am both a visual and a kinesthetic learner, I can actually “the the process” or have a chance to be hands on. One of the things I love about economics is the number of times I can actually see it at work in the world and in society as I go about my day.

In high school I was heavily involved in a mentoring program for elementary school children, a member of the advanced string orchestra, on the varsity soccer team, served on the student government association and participated in a program called Sister to Sister aimed towards fostering diversity and promoting acceptance of differences.

Here at Ohio State I am currently a first year member of the Mount Leadership Scholars Program that focuses on service projects both here on campus as well as in the surrounding city of Columbus. During my time here I would also like to secure an internship with one of the many major corporations here in Columbus as well as Study Abroad and lean more about different cultures.

Headshot4 (3)