Week 3 Tiny World

So to create this image, I followed the tutorial on YouTube. But I didn’t follow the cropping part of the person. Since his technique works really well with an image with a white background, and not a background with lots of stuff. So to crop myself out of the image using a different technique. I used the quick select tool and the eraser most of the time. I used the clone stamping tool a lot to hide the lines of the image, when the panoramic image was made into a tiny world.

How do you relate to your space? Are you connected/disconnected to your space?
Well the picture from the background, is from a vacation I took a while ago. I really love the ocean, and the beach. So this image really represent places I love. I feel like I’m connected to the space since I love to go swim and be in the water.

Does space have a personality? Does it leave an impression or evoke a feeling? Why? How?
I feel like the space gives off an adventure type of vibe, since there’s a huge boat sitting in the water. Like it gives you a feeling that your ready to go on a journey. I also think the space gives off a serene feeling, since to the water seems calming.