The site provides:
- Information on our areas of research: crop environments, microbial bioproducts, product quality, soil balancing, vegetable grafting
- Descriptive photo galleries from these different research areas
- Reports, publications, and presentations based on the outcomes of our research
- Digital tools, including access to online communities, developed to aid stakeholders in decision making and troubleshooting
- Demonstration videos intended to assist growers and others implement improved production and quality methods and practices
News and Events
Recordings of six Call-in Conversations regarding selecting, using, and evaluating the effectiveness of microbe-containing crop biostimulants are available here.
Join us at upcoming conferences: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/biostimulants-us/, https://lifesciences.knect365.com/crops-chemicals-usa/, and http://www.ashs.org/?page=GeneralConference.