Thursday, February 2, 2023
Sharonville Convention Center
11355 Chester Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Early Bird Registration – $80.00 (includes lunch and break snacks).
Must be received by midnight, Thursday, January 19th
Click this Hotlink to Register NOW: https://go.osu.edu/2023tri_state_gic
Don’t miss this premier Tri-State Green Industry Educational Event:
- Cutting-edge horticultural training sessions (See hotlinks below “Schedule At-A-Glance” and “Program Details” for more information)
- Networking opportunities
- Vendor/Trade Show
- Professional Credits and CEUs (See hotlink below “Credits At-A-Glance” for details):
- ODA Pesticide Recertification Credits: CORE = 7 hrs.; 3a = 1 hr.; 4a = 1 hr.; 5 = 1 hrs.; 6a = 6 hrs.; 6b = 1 hr.; 6c = 1 hr.; 6d = 2 hrs., 8 = 2 hrs.
- ISA CEUs: Certified Arborist = 23; Utility Specialist = 14; Municipal Specialist = 23; Board Certified Master Arborist (BCMA)-Science = 8; BCMA-Practice = 6; BCMA-Management = 9; Tree Worker (TW) Climber Specialist = 12; TW Aerial Lift Specialist = 12
- ONLA (now OGIA) OCNT Credit
- Kentucky Pesticide Applicator Credits: Request submitted and pending
- Indiana Pesticide Applicator Credits: Request submitted and pending
Plan Your Day:
“Program Details” shows speakers and presentation descriptions: https://go.osu.edu/gic2023_full_program
“Schedule At-A-Glance” a condensed program overview showing program topics, speakers, and times: https://go.osu.edu/gic2023_schedule_at_a_glance
“Credits At-A-Glance” shows professional credits/CEUs available for each presentation: https://go.osu.edu/gic2023_credits_at_a_glance
REGISTER NOW – Don’t Delay: SAVE MONEY!
Registration fees increase significantly after January 19!
|Early Bird Registration (until Midnight, January 19)
|Late Registration (after January 19th)
|On-Site Registration (at the door, February 2; Lunch will not be included)
Business Opportunity: Be a Trade Show Exhibitor
Increase sales by being a Trade Show Exhibitor!
Click this hotlink to register and select “Trade Show Exhibitor”: https://go.osu.edu/2023tri_state_gic
Complete the registration process including booth requirements, the number of individuals, etc. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Business Opportunity: Be a Sponsor
Get your company’s name in front of hundreds of industry professionals and partners in the Tri-State area, all while showing your support for the opportunities for education and networking that the conference provides each year. If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please click below for more information.
Click this hotlink to learn more about sponsorship: https://go.osu.edu/GIC2023_sponsorship
The Tri-State Green Industry Conference is a collaborative educational effort between the following as well as Green Industry leaders:
- Ohio State University Extension
- Purdue Extension
- University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- University of Cincinnati
- The Boone County Arboretum
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Spring Grove Cemetery and Arboretum
Questions? E-mail Maria Gulley at: email@example.com