The Vegetable Pathology Lab at The Ohio State University Wooster campus, Department of Plant Pathology, developed this site to provide stakeholders with an innovative tool to assist them in making informed science-based decisions to manage vegetable diseases.
The site provides:
- Current information on the taxonomic classification, epidemiology and management of pathogens of vegetables,
- Vegetable disease summaries in English and Spanish,
- Targeted information for stakeholders with various levels of knowledge in vegetable disease management,
- Stakeholders with multiple forums to obtain knowledge and
- County extension educators and diagnosticians with a go-to diagnostic tool.
This site was developed with funding from the North Central Integrated Pest Management Center and The Ohio State Integrated Pest Management Program. All materials were translated from English to Spanish by Jhony R. Mera and Dr. Cristian Nava-Diaz. All photographs shown were taken by The Ohio State University Vegetable Pathology team unless otherwise noted. For permission to use the images shown on this site or for more information about this site or vegetable disease management please contact Dr. Sally A. Miller.
Dr. Sally A. Miller
Vegetable Pathology Program
The Ohio State University
Wooster, OH 44691
330-263-3678 (office); 330-466-5249 (mobile)