Welcome to the Energy-Efficient Circuits and Systems (EECS) Lab! Vanessa Chen is an Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at The Ohio State University. Her research is focused on low-power cognitive interfaces for world-to-information computing. Her work spans the design of high-performance data converters, bio-inspired computing, ubiquitous sensory interfaces, as well as hardware-based cybersecurity. She is actively looking for highly-motivated talents to join the lab (details).
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
203 Caldwell Labs | 2024 Neil Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210
Email: chen.7237 at osu.edu | Phone: (614)292-2848
- 2017/08: Jack presented the reconfigurable data converter work at MWSCAS 2017. (link)
- 2017/06: Prof. Chen has been highlighted in the Ohio State news, onCampus Today. (link)
- 2017/05: Prof. Chen has been highlighted in the ECE news. (link)
- 2017/02: Nan won the Ohio State University Fellowship.
- 2016/12: Prof. Chen has been selected to participate in the REACH for Commercialization 2017 Cohort.
- 2016/10: The Energy-Efficient Circuits and Systems (EECS) Lab was founded by Prof. Chen.
Last update: 09/05/2017