Any student wanting to request a modification in the required program of study must submit a petition form to the Undergraduate Studies Committee.  Petition forms for various purposes can be obtained through the student web or in the The Office of Student Affairs, Equity and Inclusion. The student may wish to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor prior to submitting the petition.  Petitions must be submitted at least one week before meetings of the Undergraduate Studies Committee where petitions are considered.  A student will usually be informed in writing of the decision regarding a petition within two weeks after the request has been reviewed by the Undergraduate Studies Committee.  This letter will be to the student’s Buckeye Mail, the e-mail system for students.

Senior Petition

Grade Forgiveness