Have fun and gain the most from your experience in Panama!
For the sake of others and the benefit of our entire group, we agree to:
- Respect each other
- Respect other people we meet in Panama (and along the way)
- Do our fair share, especially in the context of group projects
- Be kind
- Look after each other
- Respect quiet hours when others are trying to rest or work
- Respect others’ belongings
- Be mindful of shared resources (e.g., the internet, laundry facilities, etc.)
- Be on time
- Use common sense
- Be open minded!
- Use the buddy system
- Be smart (i.e., responsible) about alcohol use
- Stay positive! Things may not always go as planned.