Associate Degree Completion

Ohio State is an active partner in the State of Ohio’s Credit When It’s Due initiative. Eligible students can contact their previous institution to apply earned credit to complete their associate degree.



  • Columbus State Community College:

    • Complete the Reverse Transfer Information Request form
    • Review all the information on the site linked above
      • If you reach out at the end of the semester, you will be placed on the list for review at the beginning of the next semester.
      • Due to volume, CSCC will not be responding with follow-up emails. It is your responsibility to follow up with the tasks they have asked of you, send a transcript, etc.
      • Remember, it can take up to 2-3 months for a response depending on processing. Multiple units must review the credits, so degree conferral may take a full semester.


  • Cuyahoga Community College:


  • Sinclair Community College:

    • Read and request more information on Sinclair’s reverse transfer website
    • Review all the information on the site linked above
    • If your degree is different than what you thought it would be, that’s okay! Often  the degree to be awarded is different than the degree you may have been seeking while at Sinclair, but you may have met requirements for another degree which can be awarded. The most common degree awarded is the Associate of Arts degree.