As you continue your Buckeye journey, here are some University resources to be aware of:
- The Dennis Learning Center offers elective for-credit courses learning how to build connections and make a successful academic transition.
- Military and Veteran students: connect with Ohio State’s Military and Veteran Services.
- Parents: The Ohio State University Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) program was funded for the first time in 2018. The CCAMPIS Program authorized by the Higher Education Act and administered by the U.S. Department of Education supports the participation of low-income parents in postsecondary education through the provision of quality licensed, nationally accredited campus or community childcare services for children 6 weeks to 12 years old.
Career and Internships
- Buckeye Careers is Ohio State’s career platform for helping students find internships and explore careers after graduation. If you are a third-year student, you should make an appointment with them or explore the career fair every autumn semester!
- Find a semester job using Handshake, Ohio State’s job resource for current undergraduate students and recent alumni.
Health and Wellness
- Student Advocacy Center helps when life interferes with your ability to be a successful student. Connect with them for support ranging from food/housing insecurity to personal/health crisis.