Are you a person with a disability or chronic health condition ages 18-65?
We are doing a survey with people with disabilities and chronic health conditions.
· What about your life has changed since the COVID-19 outbreak?
· What services and supports have changed?
· What are you worried about?
Your voice is important!
What will happen in the study?
- You will do an online survey.
- You can do the survey of your own phone, tablet, or computer.
- The survey will take 20-45 minutes.
- We will not ask for any personal information. Everything you say will be private
Is the study right for me?
- We are including people who live in the United States.
- We are including people with most disabilities and chronic health conditions.
- If your only disability is a learning disability, ADHD, or a temporary physical condition (such as a broken leg), then we will not include you.
Go to the survey: https://bostonu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eRJqZP7L950ey2N
Ariel Schwartz at Boston University is in charge of this study. For more information, contact her at: email@example.com