buckeye language network
These events were funded in whole or in part with funds from the Arts and Sciences Study of Language Variation grant awarded to the BLN.
- BLN Spring Symposium (2019) featuring Irina Castellanos (Otolaryngology) and Christa Teston (English).
Interested in following up on Christa’s talk? Try this!
- Lego Grad Student
Domenica Romagno, “The representation of linguistic categories in the brain: between grammatical distinctions and semantic properties”
Sudha Arunachalam, “How Toddlers Acquire Words that Denote Events”
- Screening of Talking Black in America with the BLN Student Association
David Beaver, The University of Texas at Austin:“Realsemantik: finding meaning in a non-ideal world”
- 30th North American Conference on Chinese Linguistics (NACCL-30)
- Second Language Research Forum 2017: Growing Connections in SLR
- 22nd Mid-Contenental Phonetics & Phonology Conference (MidPhon22)
- OSU Congress on Hispanic and Lusophone Linguistics (OSUCHiLL)
- Current Issues and Methods in Speaker Adaptation
- Workshop on Reference
- The Ohio Speaks Project Workshop
- Buckeye Language Network Symposium
- How to Conduct Language Science Research at COSI
- Buckeye Language Network Labs in Life Grand Opening
- Innovations in Cantonese Linguistics
- Understanding Language Problems in the Elderly
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Getting a Job Outside of an R01 University, But Were Afraid to Ask