buckeye language network
- Lisa Green, UMass- Amherst
Monday, March 2, 4:30 – 6:00pm, US Bank Theater in the Ohio Union
She’s giving the William A. Hammond Lecture on the American Tradition and she specializes in African American English.
These events were funded in whole or in part with funds from the Arts and Sciences Study of Language Variation grant awarded to the BLN.
- BLN Spring Symposium (2019) featuring Irina Castellanos (Otolaryngology) and Christa Teston (English).
Interested in following up on Christa’s talk? Try this!
- Lego Grad Student
Domenica Romagno, “The representation of linguistic categories in the brain: between grammatical distinctions and semantic properties”
Sudha Arunachalam, “How Toddlers Acquire Words that Denote Events”
- Screening of Talking Black in America with the BLN Student Association
David Beaver, The University of Texas at Austin:“Realsemantik: finding meaning in a non-ideal world”
- 30th North American Conference on Chinese Linguistics (NACCL-30)
- Second Language Research Forum 2017: Growing Connections in SLR
- 22nd Mid-Contenental Phonetics & Phonology Conference (MidPhon22)
- OSU Congress on Hispanic and Lusophone Linguistics (OSUCHiLL)
- Current Issues and Methods in Speaker Adaptation
- Workshop on Reference
- The Ohio Speaks Project Workshop
- Buckeye Language Network Symposium
- How to Conduct Language Science Research at COSI
- Buckeye Language Network Labs in Life Grand Opening
- Innovations in Cantonese Linguistics
- Understanding Language Problems in the Elderly
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Getting a Job Outside of an R01 University, But Were Afraid to Ask