About Me

I am currently a first-year student at The Ohio State University,  however, my high school credits have allowed me to begin taking classes to accommodate my major, which is Environmental Science.  I am also on a pre-med track, and while many may not initially see a connection between my major and track, they do often go hand-in-hand. I want to base much of my studies and research on how the changing climate and conditions of the earth allow for the spread and emergence of illnesses, and of course, how to combat these negative effects. As far as my life outside the classroom, I plan to try out for dance teams, which will allow me to continue my passion for dance for over 14 years now. I also joined plenty of service and conservation clubs, which allow me to not only study but experience the things I am passionate about firsthand. I was born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago and was surrounded by a family of physicians, cardiologists, therapists, etc. As a family, we organized plenty “health fairs” where we obtained donations and volunteers in order to provide free medical services to the uninsured.  This might have been where I first realized how much I enjoyed helping others. Thus, I have chosen to combine my love for the sciences and service by pursuing a career and lifestyle that strives to benefit others and create ideal lifestyles for others, as well accommodating my thirst for knowledge.