Year in Review

I entered college all wide eyed and bushy tailed, and I don’t think that outlook has left me.  I’ve spent long nights and jam-packed days doing coursework, studying, eating Buckeye Donuts, planning with BMES, and meeting with friends, teachers, and mentors.  Even when I was busier than I could have imagined, I have an incredible support system who help me find joy and excitement through everything I am doing. My ability to adapt to new situations, experiences, and ideas has increased tenfold.  I am doing everything that eager freshman Megan wanted to be doing and then some. I’ve learned to manage my time better and I’ve been able to take a social dance class through OSU’s Dance Department and I’ve begun attending Salsa Club’s meetings- both of which I have absolutely loved!  OSU has provided me with the resources to both excel academically and also branch out to find other passions that I didn’t know existed within me. It’s been a transformational year but at my core I still hold the same values inside of me: I am driven, passionate, and always excited to learn.  I am so excited to use the summer to take courses so that I can best use my time at OSU when I return in the fall!