Hello! My name is Molly Teller and I am a first-year at the Ohio State University. As of right now, I am undecided and a member of the International Affairs Scholars Program. Because OSU has such an expansive exploration program for undecided students, I’m working to make the most out of this year and figuring out what my interests are professionally and how my personal interests will grow. This ePortfolio will mainly focus on the events that I take part in to learn about both myself and the world around me.

I applied to the International Affairs group within the Scholars Program because something that’s significant to me is not only watching the world around me but being in touch with those events. My father is a history teacher and my mother is a professor of social work (with the Dr. prefix and everything as she so likes to remind people), so I’ve been raised on stories of strong women getting things done. I’d like to be one of those women. This year I’m fully embracing the sentiment that all things are connected, so I’m excited for what my experiences that I’ll be recording here will teach me, and that someday I may even be able to look back at this portfolio and trace how it is that I found my place.