Cleveland to Columbus

Coming from a small school setting, my plan was to attend the Ohio State University in hopes of not only exploring a plethora of career opportunities, but also challenging myself with the rigor and depth of lasses in a larger setting. Although I am still open to looking at broadening my degrees and undecided about pursuing a Communications, I am confident that I will find employment in this field and be successful. This picture was taken at my graduation ceremony from Independence High School. Through hard work and dedication, I believe we can learn, persevere, and accomplish success because of it. This shows in the fact that I graduated in the Top 10 of my class, as a National Honor Society member, and a high-achieving student athlete. I strive to influence the world to do the same. I aspire to my own standards and only I define my success. I exhibit self-growth and pride through my continuous efforts of hard work and perseverance as a student. I can inspire my peers to do the same, encouraging them to define and embrace their successes. In order to fulfill my aspiration, it’s essential that I become a voice to my peers and the world. And I am not only happy, but also thankful that I can pursue this aspiration at the Ohio State University.