About Me

My name is Sydney Lenzotti.  I am a senior Accounting major from Brecksville, OH.  I picked this major because I shadowed my aunt, who is an accountant, when I was in high school.  I  loved the experience, and it made me realize that was what I wanted to pursue as a career.

This past summer, I interned with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Columbus.  I received a full-time offer from the firm, and I will start work next Fall as an external auditor.  I will spend this summer studying for the Certified Public Accountant Exam.

At OSU, I have been involved with the Undergraduate Business Women’s Association, the Environmental and Natural Resources Scholars Group and Yoga club.  My favorite hobby is running.  An interesting fact about me is that I have gone on back-country kayaking and backpacking adventures through OSU.  I have one sibling, a brother, who also attends OSU.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor                                                                Image result for pwc