Hannah SuttonHello! My name is Hannah Sutton. I am finishing up my second year in Fisher’s Accounting specialization, and I plan on declaring a minor in Information Systems through the College of Computer Science and Engineering. I strive to be a role model to others, which is shown by my leadership positions in the Morrill Tower Activities Board, Accounting Association, and the Ohio Student Service Society. These activities also show my time management and organizational skills.

Additionally, I am the athletics coordinator of the Media, Marketing and Communications Scholars (MMC) program. I quickly knew that MMC was the group I wanted to associate with first because technology is a concept that will become increasingly important as time continues. I have enjoyed building my professionalism and meeting students with the same interests as me, and I know I made the right decision. I love exploring all of the opportunities Ohio State has to offer, and I am excited about my future as an Ohio State Buckeye.