If birds are your passion, there’s plenty to tune into during CFAES’ virtual Farm Science Review, Sept. 22–24.
How to attract and ID them
- Attracting Wildlife to Your Property by Brian Hackett, Knox Soil and Water Conservation District, 10:30–11 a.m., Tuesday, Sept. 2
- Owls of Ohio by Marne Titchenell, wildlife program specialist, CFAES’ School of Environment and Natural Resources (SENR), 10:30–11 a.m, Wednesday, Sept. 23
- Quail and Pheasant Management and Prairie Walk by Mike Retterer, Pheasants Forever, 11 a.m. to noon, Wednesday, Sept. 23
- Managing Small Forest Patches for Birds, Matthew Shumar, SENR, 1:30–2 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 23
- Attracting Birds to Your Yard, Marne Titchenell, 10:30–11 a.m., Thursday, Sept. 24
Viewing all the Review’s talks is free, but you have to sign up in advance at fsr.osu.edu.
Photo: Barn owl, Getty Images.