The Understanding Algal Blooms: State of the Science conference, set for Sept. 12 in Toledo, includes a number of CFAES experts among its lineup of speakers.
- Jay Martin, Department of Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering, “A Public-Private Partnership for Elevated Phosphorus Fields”
- Aaron Wilson, OSU Extension, “Ohio’s Changing Climate Threat to Water Quality”
- Greg LaBarge, OSU Extension, with Kevin King, U.S. Department of Agriculture-Agricultural Research Service, “Results from the Edge of Field”
- Robyn Wilson, School of Environment and Natural Resources, “Designing Policies and Programs to Increase BMP Adoption Rates”
- Brian Roe, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics, “Triple Bottom Line”
Also slated, among others, are speakers from NOAA, U.S. EPA, Ohio EPA, and The Nature Conservancy.