Coffee in Columbus!

Coffee in Columbus! 

Hello! My name is Casey Suich and I would consider myself an avid coffee drinker and enthusiast. I have created a coffee guide below outlining some of my favorite Cafés in Columbus. I hope you enjoy these great spots as much as I do.  

• One Line Coffee: Locations in Franklinton, Downtown, and the Short North 
  • One line is a coffee bar that includes a wide array of pastries and breakfast sandwiches. They also have several beers on draft. I highly recommend the Franklinton location within walking distance of the Scioto Mile. My go to: The Iced Honey Latte with their breakfast burrito! 

• Staufs: Locations in Grandview, Victorian Village, Downtown, and German Village 
  • A great old-school coffee shop with a large variety of coffee options. They have an extensive menu of food as well as homemade pastries. My favorite drink: The Almond Joy Latte! 

• The Roosevelt Coffee House: Locations Downtown and in Franklinton 
  •  A neat coffee shop with a couple of locations central to the city. Roosevelt coffee has an industrial atmosphere and prides itself on fighting the injustices of hunger, unclean water, and human trafficking. My favorite drink: The Black Tonic.  

• Fox in the Snow: Locations in German Village, New Albany, and the Short North 
  • A popular, rustic-style café with a large menu of breakfast sandwiches and pastries.  I recommend the German Village location for the ultimate experience. My favorite pastry: The Blueberry Galette.  

• Brioso Roastery and Coffee Bar: Located in Franklinton 
  • Coffee shop with breakfast, lunch, and bakery options with a great atmosphere. 

• Winans Chocolates + Coffee: Locations in German Village, Dublin, Grandview, and Downtown.  
  • Winans is home to a lengthy menu of coffee and tea options. They also have an ample collection of chocolates and other treats that make for great gifts. My favorite location is in Grandview, where they also have a wine bar.  

Familiar coffee favorites found all over Columbus: 

• Dunkin Donuts 
  • Starbucks
  • Tim Hortons 
  • Panera  

Coffee Options in/around OSU Main Hospital: 

• EspressOasis 
  • Crimson Cup 
  • Starbucks (On Neil Ave.) 
  • Panera