- Began Graduate Research Assistantship with Dr. Kathryn Lancaster
- Presented “Unpacking the “AAPI” Label: Asian-American and Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander Heterogenity in Mental Health Outcomes” at the APAMSA Region V Conference 2021 (October 2021)
- Presented “Unpacking the “AAPI” Label: Asian-American and Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander Heterogenity in Mental Health Outcomes” at the University of Nevada Las Vegas’ School of Public Health
- Led MUNDO service-learning trip as an advisor to New York City
- Served as a panelist on the Ohio State’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion program: “APIDA Health Sciences Professionals: Our experiences, challenges, and successes
- Participated as a mentor in the Public Health Graduate Student Association (PHGSA) Mentorship Program
- Published “How CARE Tools are being Used to Address Brain Injury and Mental Health Struggle with Survivors of Domestic Violence” as a second author in the Journal of Head Trauma and Rehabilitation
- Passed my dissertation defense!
- Nominated as “ILO Advisor of the Year” in Ohio State’s Residential Leadership Awards
- Presented “Chasing Fa Mulan: Understanding the Lived Experience of Filial Piety among Asian-American College Students” at the Ohio Public Health Conference
- Chosen as the speaker for OSU APIDA Excellence 2022 (Asian Pacific Islander Desi American Excellence at OSU)
- Graduated as Dr. Ana Dominique Sucaldito in May 2022!