KindCarts celebrates its first official anniversary on February 17th, Random Acts of Kindness Day! This service initiative would not be what it is now without the support of the James Cancer Hospital and our amazing volunteers!
We’ve done a lot in our first year:
- Executed 19 diverse projects
- Won 2 grants to support us financially, totaling $1533.00
- Collaborated with 5 different on-campus groups
- Organized 1 outside service event with Buckeye Village
- Gained 34 volunteers
- Received 2 sets of major donations
- Made 16 different types of crafts
- Held 1 program focused on grassroots service and the importance of giving back
- Volunteered over 236 hours
- Gave away 629 donations to the patients of the James Cancer Hospital!
I’m so happy to have had the chance to found KindCarts and meet such passionate volunteers and lovely patients! I can’t wait to see what the next year has in store for us!