Hello, everyone! My name is Ashley Stroud and I am a second year student here at The Ohio State University. I intend to major in animal science with a specialization in Nutrition. I am also working toward a molecular genetics minor and a dairy science certificate. Currently, I am a member of the Biological Scholars program, the Pre-Veterinary Medical Association, the Animal Welfare and Behavior Club, Alpha Lambda Delta, Buckeye Dairy Club, and Romophos. My long term educational goal is to earn my doctorate in veterinary medicine.

I come from a small town called Spencer, Ohio and I live on a farm with around six different species of animals. I attended Black River High School. My most memorable achievements/ moments during high school included: giving my salutatorian speech at graduation, and taking part in community service activities. Some of the community service activities I was apart of were: volunteering for the American Red Cross, raising funds for the Juvenile Arthritis Foundation and the Jeremy Cares Foundation, participating in an animal therapy program to help those in need, and several others.

I am an avid lover of learning and I am so excited to see what the my time here at Ohio State will have to offer. Go Bucks!