STRESSBUSTERS is a research study opportunity for parents and children to test online stress reduction modules for children and teens. We are seeking parents of children between 9 and 14 years old to determine the effectiveness of online stress reduction modules on child and parent mental health and well-being.
Topics covered include:
- Week 1: Belly/Deep Breathing
- Week 2: Catch, Check, and Change your Thoughts (Part 1)
- Week 3: Catch, Check, and Change Your Thoughts (Part 2)
- Week 4: Doing Fun Activities
- Week 5: Calming Your Mind
If interested in the study, you and your child (9-11 years of age) or teen (12-14 years of age) will need to please fill out the baseline screening survey:
- Parent Survey Link: https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cLSUKU2Y0APw7dQ
- Child (ages 9-11) Survey Link: https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_esrGpgeiYjRcEku
- Teen (ages 12-14) Survey Link: https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3VRcjCSIvGs3tmS
Only one child of a parent will be able to participate. We will provide further information about the study if you qualify.
If you have any questions about the study, please contact Anna Hsieh at firstname.lastname@example.org.