As a member of the Biological Scholars program, I intend to use my opportunities to explore the diverse range of opportunities available. I aim to apply my background, and knowledge to solve real-world issues by undertaking in undergraduate research. Additionally, I want to build my leadership skills by joining clubs and organizations, and eventually earn a leadership role in those organizations.

I plan on majoring in Biomedical Engineering and applying those engineering skills to help develop new technology which allows doctors to provide better care to their patients. Also, I plan on joining BME club to establish a network of other engineers that share a common goal.

During my time as an undergraduate, I plan on pursuing undergraduate research. I am specifically interested in medical technology. Over the years, the field of medicine has greatly advanced by incorporating more effective medical technology, and new methods of diagnosis and treatment; thus, I want to research how concepts such as how tissue engineering can be applied to improve patient treatment and care.