Who can participate in SpringForward?
The summer enrichment program is only open to rising sophomores.
Eligibility criteria for applying to the Summer 2022 cohort:
Graduated from high school in 2021 and meets one of the following:
- Started on Columbus campus in Summer 2021, Autumn 2021, or Spring 2022; OR
- Started on a regional campus in Summer 2021, Autumn 2021, or Spring 2022 AND plans to change to Columbus campus for Summer 2022 or Autumn 2022
- Regional campuses: ATI/Wooster, Lima, Mansfield, Marion, Newark
Select students who are transferring to Ohio State from another institution to begin in Summer 2022 or Autumn 2022 may also be eligible to apply. These students will receive a personal invitation from SpringForward letting them know they are eligible. This invitation will be sent to their Ohio State email address.
How do I apply for the summer enrichment program?
The application for Summer 2022 is now closed. Applications for Summer 2023 will be available in March 2023.
How do I enroll in ESEPSY 2059?
- We encourage you to talk with your academic advisor or the SpringForward advisor about how your semester is going and ways you would like to improve. If SpringForward is right for you, your advisor can add ESEPSY 2059 to your class schedule.
- Columbus campus students can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to have the course added to your schedule.
“This was the perfect way to motivate me and get my head on straight going into the Autumn Semester.” — Summer 2020 participant