- The impact of degree of bilingualism on the Basque sibilant merger – Oihane Muxika-Loitzate, Ph.D. student
- Vowel Characterization of the Variety of Peruvian Spanish Spoken in the Shipibo-Conibo Community of Cantagallo – Paloma Pinillos Chavez, Ph.D. student
- Acoustic correlates of stress in second-language Spanish – Justin Bland, Ph.D. student (part of See your Speech project)
- Modelling voicing assimilation in Spanish – Prof. Rebeka Campos-Astorkiza
- Segmental evidence for the prosodic hierarchy in Spanish – Prof. Rebeka Campos-Astorkiza (in collaboration with Prof. Nuria Polo, UNED)
- Rate of acquisition of voiced and voiceless stop allophones by second language learners of Spanish – See your Speech project
- A sociophonetic investigation of Mexico City Spanish vowel weakening – Meghan Dabkowski, Ph.D.
- Gradience and Variability of Intervocalic /s/ Voicing in Highland Ecuadorian Spanish – Christy Garcia, Ph.D.
- Coda Liquid Production and Perception in Puerto Rican Spanish – Mary Beaton, Ph.D.
- Bidirectional vowel transfer in English (L1) learners of Spanish (L2) – Kyle Dunkle, Ph.D. candidate
- When Synchrony Meets Diachrony: (Alveolo)Palatal Sound Patterns In Spanish and Other Romance Languages – André Zampaulo, Ph.D.
- Social and Linguistic Factors Conditioning the Glottal Stop in Nicaraguan Spanish – Whitney Chappell, Ph.D.
- A Sociophonetic Investigation of Unstressed Vowel Raising in the Spanish of a Rural Mexican Community – Jennifer Barajas, Ph.D.
- Variable fricative production and near-mergers in Central Andalusia – Elena Jaime Jimenez, Ph.D.