1. What are some controversies re: homework implementation/methodology?
2. In your experience, what form does hw most often take? (Worksheets, reflections, etc.)
3. Overall, do you go over hw in class?
- if yes, do you find it impactful compared to when you do not?
- if no, why is that?
4. How many days a week is hw assigned? What is the typical window for completion?
5. How many hours a week would you say you spend grading? Grading homework specifically?
6. What are your thoughts on the homework controversies? Thoughts on the level of hw for kindergarten onward, in elementary, and the amount of work expectation placed on students outside of a classroom?
7. Who is the deciding factor on quantity of homework, you or the school? Is there a minimum? A maximum?
8. What stands as the biggest obstacle when it comes to hw completion?
9. In your classroom, how much of a student’s grade is impacted by hw?
10. For student and teacher, what is one benefit you see of hw? What is one drawback?