Career

Stefan_Spanu resume

I am still not entirely sure which industry of business I desire to work in upon graduation in two years, but I am confident that through my various involvements and experiences during my time at Ohio State that I will figure it out. This summer, as I will serve as a Financial Representative intern at Northwestern Mutual, I will be exposed to the financial services industry. This is an industry that I am currently interested in and excited to learn more about. My experience this summer should aid in my gaining a more comprehensive understanding of what this industry entails.

Having been accepted in the Consulting Industry Cluster program for next year, I will be able to learn consulting specific materials, interact with consultants form top firms across the country, and work with/for one of said firms. This will help an immense amount, for these experiences will provide me with an insightful exposure into the consulting industry. Having held a Consultant Intern position with Asher & Abram LLC. last summer (summer for 2015), I am quite excited about this industry. My experience from last summer has given me an amazing introductory peak into this realm of business, and I am very interested to seed how the Consulting Industry Cluster will build onto my current understanding and liking of the consulting industry.