To increase my Global Awareness, I am participating in the MUNDO Multicultural Histories & Legacies of London & Rome study abroad trip. In addition to taking two leadership courses for the program, it also includes a service-learning component both before the trip and during the trip. To demonstrate original inquiry and academic enrichment , I have been taking difficult classes and increasing my awareness of themes such as power, privilege, and social class in my community through my service-learning experiences. Through Mount Leadership Society, my study abroad trip, and the STEP program, I have spent much of the year developing my leadership skills and experiencing leadership in different ways. I have taken classes and participated in various seminars aimed towards developing leadership skills. Through these classes and my Year of Service for the Mount Leadership Society, I have volunteered almost 60 hours this year at the Boys & Girls Club of Columbus by helping the kids with their schoolwork.