- Open the Wayfinder app
- If the route has not been downloaded, follow the instruction on how to download a route
- If the route has been downloaded, on the main screen of the Wayfinder app, scroll to find the route you would like to take
- Click on the route, a voice will say “Click one more time to open this route”
- Click on the route again to open the route
- Click the start button to begin the route
- If you are taking a fixed COTA bus route, the first direction will say to wait for the bus and the top of the screen will display a time until the next bus. If you are taking a walking, driving, Mainstream, or CABS route, the first direction will appear on the screen.
- If you need a direction repeated, tap anywhere on the screen that is not the “OK” button and the directions will repeat.
Download these instructions