Week 2

My second week at my internship was a full week with the current Social Media Coordinator. For the first two days of this week I was still learning the ropes of everything, but she did let me begin making posts for Rod’s and Country Grace socials. I began to schedule them on creator studio and learn how to write copy between the two.

Country Grace is more of a brand under Rods, but they are selling it as a boutique style for clothing and home.

Mid- week she began to let me take over her computer so I could learn to navigate each system. For the majority of the week, I was learning how to find content for each post. When I say there’s lot of files in the Bridge, there are A LOT of files.

This week I also learned how to transfer merchandise from warehouse to warehouse to send out to the influencers for each brand. Rods has about 3-4 influencers and Country Grace has 5. Sometimes they pay the influencer in products so you have to send it out a certain way. Most of the time the product is sent back so I learned how to make a FedEx shipping and return label.

Overall by the end of the week I had gotten the hang of things and was ready to be on my own. The social media coordinator is leaving for her new job at the end of the week and I will be on my own next week.

Below is a week of posts that I made for Country Grace. For each week of posts, I make what we call a flow. I send this out to the buyers, marketing team, and graphic designers for approval. Once approved I build the posts and schedule them on Creator Studio