Share the Road – Ohio State is an educational initiative to promote safe behaviors among students, faculty, staff, and visitors moving around campus and raise awareness of the university efforts to provide a safe environment for pedestrians, bicyclists and motorists. We all use multiple modes of transportation, whether walking, biking or driving and share the responsibility in assuring it’s done safely.
For questions/comments, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share the Road is a university-wide initiative and is supported by the following:
Ohio State University Units
- Administration and Planning
- Chronic Brain Injury, Discovery Themes
- Department of Public Safety
- Facilities Operation and Development
- First Year Experience
- Student Life
- Transportation and Traffic Management