Hello everyone! My name is Shaokai, I am an international student from China. My current major is biology and I am trying to be more experienced so that I can attend an ideal dental school in the US. The good news is that I found my first pre-dental internship in the winter break last year, then I have never stopped looking for more even though the resources are very limited. In my leisure time, I play tennis and video games, I enjoy adventures and delicious food. Meanwhile, I cook traditional Chinese food myself that are highly praised by my American friends. Besides, cats with unique traits attract me a lot, such as Abyssinian and Maine Coon. Not surprisingly, I keep a Devon Rex as my pet, she is like a dog in the day and a panther in the night.

At last, I know everything changes dramatically in recent two years, we are learning to adapt because we want to find a right path on this uneasy journey. Therefore, I hope we all are doing a great job. Below is a picture of my kitten that may be a cure to your bad moods.