3 Different Technology Technologies

1. Cornell Method: take notes from classes, write down questions, answer questions with notes, answer questions without notes, mark hard questions, and come back anytime to re-answer questions. It is well-organized, we can easily locate keywords in this type of note, it makes the memorization easier for me. But when questions are asked in different ways, can you use your notes flexibly? Therefore, understanding notes is also important.
  2. Study Scheduler: it is an APP that reminds you to follow your schedule everyday, you need to take a survey about how your study is. It makes me feel bad to say that I am not studying, it also makes feel bad to lie. But it will not help me concentrate, I can still be easily distracted.
  3. Forest: it is my favorite studying APP, because it plants a seed virtually in your own land in the APP after a period of studying. During the studying period, this APP will lock all your electronics. When you try to exit the APP or try to use your electronics, the APP will burn one of your seeds. Eventually, the more you study, the more seeds will be planted, the better they will grow up. You will build a forest yourself in the end, it can be burned down if you choose to quit, I definitely won’t watch those lives die in front my eyes. Meanwhile, you can unlock different nice and cute plants using points that you gain in study, such as wisteria, plum blossom, weeping willow, bear’s paw, etc. This APP helps me focus on my work magically.