University Engagement Recognition Awards
Ohio State’s University Engagement Recognition Awards honor faculty, staff, students and community partners for outstanding achievement in meaningful partnerships that produce engaged scholarship and community impact.
2019 awardees will be recognized at a ceremony on May 2 at 10 a.m. in the Ohio Union, U.S. Bank Conference Theater. The event is free and open to the public. RSVP requested at http://go.osu.edu/awardsceremony.
Below you will find more detailed information about the awards for each category. A total of $20,500 will be awarded across all categories.
Sponsoring units: Offices of International Affairs, Outreach and Engagement, Service-Learning, Student Life, and Undergraduate Education; and the Wexner Medical Center.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Click on the appropriate link below to submit an application/nomination for the 2019 University Engagement Recognition Awards.
- Community Engagement Awards
- International Engagement Awards
- Service-Learning Awards
- Excellence in Community Partnership Award
- Staff Award for Excellence in Community Engagement
- Undergraduate Student Award for Excellence in Community Service
- Graduate Student Award for Excellence in Community Service
- Professional Student Award for Excellence in Community Service
- Student Group Award for Excellence in Community Service Programming
- Below is a list of the annual University Engagement Recognition Award categories with criteria for each award:Distinguished Community Engagement Award ($3,000)
Emerging Community Engagement Award ($1,000)
Distinguished Service-Learning Award ($3,000)
Emerging Service-Learning Award ($1,000)