OSU Battelle Center SCOPE programming offers a variety of professional trainings for students who are looking to develop skillsets that are crucial to their careers. Trainings occur throughout the semester and include sessions for networking, team building, presentations, and more! Check out the schedule below for our events and keep an eye out for an opportunity to secure your spot to learn more about what you need for your career!
Fall 2020 Professional Trainings
- Sept 15 5-6:30: Delivering Compelling Presentation
- Sept 22 5-6:30: Virtual Networking and Growing your Professional Community Training Register
- Sept 29 5-6:30: Interacting Virtually and Protecting your Information Register
- Oct 20 5-6:30: Building Better Teams/Communities Part 1
- Nov 10 5-6:30: Building Better Teams/Communities Part 2
- Dec 7 5-6:30: Transitioning into the Workforce (Connect with Alums)