Dr. Weisenberger Reflection

I enjoyed hearing Dr Weisenberger discuss all the opportunities that Ohio State has created for innovators and scientists throughout the years as well as the historical development of the university. I am excited to dive into a focus on medical discoveries that correlate to my work over the past 2 years in Orthopaedic Medicine in the divisions of Trauma and Sports Medicine. I have worked in the Wexner Medical in the past in the STAT lab and did a lot of setup work for their Oncology and Emergency Departments. When I have time I like to dive a little deeper into the history behind my work and interests and in the last couple years a lot of those interests have based in medicine because of my work. When I finish my degree I am looking at entering medical device clinical research in the specific field of product development and implant design.

One thought on “Dr. Weisenberger Reflection

1. Yes, we should discuss your interest in the project. The more I listened to people’s ideas the more I thought we should break the project into two or three separate reports. Perhaps a few people could work on more than one and you could recruit a few to the medical side of OSUs history.