London, Monday March 11th

Our free day started very early, but it was totally worth it. Jess and I met Emily, Jenna and Alicia before heading out to catch a bus. From here, we were a train ride, another bus, and then another short bus away from seeing Stonehenge. The trip itself was fun, because it was my first time on a train, and I even got to learn about the history of Salisbury, where Stonehenge is located. This was one of the coldest days, because the wind was extreme. Stonehenge was spectacular, and now I am able to say that I have seen one of the seven wonders of the world. After coming back, we decided to go toward Borough Market. I noticed that the Old Operating Theatre Museum that I wanted to visit was only a street over. I went to the museum and got to explore the old artifacts they had, and then listen in on a presentation that was being done in the actual operating room. This was such a fascinating museum, and I was glad to get more inspiration for my paradigm shift. After leaving the museum, I walked toward the Tower Bridge. I took a couple pictures to compare them with pictures that had been taken 4 years prior. After this, I made my way back to the hotel. I went out a little later a found a donut shop, which I then followed up with an order of fish and chips!