The One Where I Take A Royal Fall (Day 2)

On day two, we took a walk around the square near our hotel where many famous scientists have lived. I found it very interesting that all of the homes contained a basement where the servants used to live. After walking around the square, we went to the British Museum. My favorite part of the museum was seeing the Rosetta Stone. After leaving the musuem, we went to Camden and I got a coffee from Pret–they have the best coconut milk I have ever had (and they don’t charge extra for dairy-free milk). I walked around Camden for a few hours and I really enjoyed getting to see all of the shops and homemade jewelry. I then went to Kensington Palace, where I took a very royal fall down the stairs, causing the guards to laugh at me. However, after we toured Kensington Palace, we ate at Bread Street Kitchen–a restaurant owned by the love of my life–Gordon Ramsay. The mushroom . tortelloni healed my soul (and my body from my fall). We then went to play in posh ballpits in London, before Claire and I went to eat traditional English Kebabs (bab is pronounced like a sheep says). Although we had been convinced that consuming a kebab would be a life-changing experience, it was so horrid that we happily gave our kebab to a homeless man on the corner.