Looking Farther in Week Five

There are many things before this week that I had failed to consider. One such idea is researching outside the course to find materials that will help farther my studies when I get stuck. While much of my time has been focused on ending my procrastination, I felt as if the resources discussed this week just could not be put off until the last moment. I decided to research more into eating disorders this week because it ties into two of my other courses. The results on my last text just from going above and beyond outside class showed that it was worth the time spent. I can now communicate effectively with both professors about my views on these disorders. The best advice I can give fellow students is to find videos that you will love while also finding them on the topic you need. Such as, I knew that Hank Green could make any scientific description interesting so I foundĀ  a few videos to help me out this week. I am excited to see how far this learning resource can take me. We also discussed note taking this week, but unfortunately, my notes were about the same as the examples given. It is still a positive to learn new note taking strategies still!