Below is my current resume. Each experience has helped me to grow in my passion for serving others. My experiences with Junior Achievement and at the Hilltop Library have been used for my 75 hours of service.
The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business Columbus, Ohio
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration May 2019
Specializations: Logistics and Marketing GPA: 3.42
Minor: Nonprofit Studies
- Ohio State Morrill Scholar- Scholarship awarded to students who
promote diversity and academic excellence on campus.
- Member of Ernst & Young Scholars Program-Scholarship
awarded to students for acting as leaders in and outside of the
academic world (1 of 10 chosen).
Walnut Hills High School Cincinnati, OH
High School Diploma with Honors GPA: 4.53
Junior Achievement of Central Ohio Columbus, OH
Intern Sept. 2016-Present
- Prepare materials for Junior Achievement programs.
- Help run various in-class activities (focus on Columbus
First Year Experience Ohio State University
Peer Leader May 2016-Present
- Serve as a summer orientation leader for over 250 students.
- Serve as a support system for all incoming students
throughout the school year.
- Work as a team and individually to facilitate various
First Year Experience events and small groups.
Curl Market Student Ohio State Dining
Student Assistant Aug. 2015-April 2016
- Prepare and serve food to customers while providing
excellent customer service.
LEADERSHIP AND INVOLVEMENT
Columbus Hilltop Library Homework Help Center Columbus, OH
Tutor Sept. 2016-Dec. 2017
- Help K-12 students with various assignments.
Ohio State African American Voices Gospel Choir Ohio State University Soprano Section Leader April 2016-Oct. 2016
- Member of the Executive Board as Soprano Section Leader.
- Help plan the logistics of practices and performances.
Ohio State Mount Leadership Society Scholars Program Ohio State University Member Aug. 2015- Present
- Worked on group service projects throughout Freshman year.
- Will complete an individual service project throughout
Sophomore year accruing at least 75 hours of service.
- Participate in bimonthly meetings centering around
conversations regarding “Controversy with Civility.”