End of Year Reflection (Year Two)

Throughout my second year of college, I have grown a lot. I took some classes that were out of my comfort zone and joined some new clubs (like Buckeyes for WHEP) and worked in new programs (like the WOW program where I helped young children throughout elementary schools in Columbus do science experiments). I had some struggles with classes (like Statistics) but worked as hard as I could and achieved great grades in all my classes. I also made the decision to pursue graduate school instead of medical school as I think I enjoy and am better at researching new protocol and theories. During spring break, I was fortunate enough to travel to and explore London and Wales which was a wonderful way to learn about a different country and their culture. Finally, I learned how adaptable and independent I can be as school was transferred online due to the coronavirus pandemic. Overall, this school year was filled with growth and new experiences for me that will most likely turn out to be invaluable in the future.