G.O.A.L.S.

Global Awareness: I have traveled to many countries and have been in four continents. To promote global awareness I may take some time to study abroad. Additionally, I will try to join many clubs and participate in extra curricular activities.
Original Inquiry: I am in the Honors program at the Ohio State University. Therefore, I must take multiple advanced courses. Plus, it is possible that I decide to participate in research, however; I am still unsure.
Academic Enrichment: I am in the pre-nursing program, hoping to be accepted into the nursing school next year. To do this I plan on maintaining a very high GPA and succeeding in the required courses. For my GE, I hope to take classes that interest me, but also expand my horizons as a student. In high school, I took many AP courses and received credits through the tests. I feel prepared to face the challenges of college and plan to be successful.
Leadership Development: I plan to be engaged with activities outside of the classroom. In high school, I was in many different clubs and extracurricular groups. One of these groups was BBYO, which is a Jewish youth group. I held the position of vice president on the board for one year. This required me to attend a convention about being a leader in my community. In addition, I was a captain on my soccer team for two years, chosen because of my leadership skills. During my undergrad, I hope to further develop these skills through clubs and other activities.
Service Engagement: I will be doing a lot of community service as a part of the Honors program. During high school, I also participated in a bunch of programs and services. Some were through my school and others as a project through BBYO.