Here are some things I’ve put together in the past, and some things I’ve put together in the past few weeks.
- Zoom Quick Start Guide v7
- I also wrote a post about Zoom
- Find how-to guides at https://go.osu.edu/htg
- Examples of pre-recorded content for classes
- All my posts from this spring
And here are some of the places I’ve found great stuff.
Videoconferencing Alternatives: How Low-Bandwidth Teaching Will Save Us All | IDDblog: Instructional Design Tips, Advice, & Trends for Online & Distance Learning | Educational Technology and Online Course Design Help. https://www.iddblog.org/videoconferencing-alternatives-how-low-bandwidth-teaching-will-save-us-all/. Accessed March 17, 2020.