This one’s for you, MEDDIET 4925!
While I’m far more proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, I’m fully cognizant that students may prefer to use Google Slides. And why not? It’s easy to collaborate in a Google document, and it’s free. I’ve just been using PowerPoint for so, so long. But if Google Slides is your thing, I know exactly where you should go- howtogeek.com This is my go-to site when I need easy to follow step-by-step guides (with pictures!) to doing something with technology. They have so much to share, but here’s a roundup of their articles on Google Slides:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Google Slides
- How to Change the Background in Google Slides
- How to Make Slides Vertical in Google Slides
- How to Create a Google Slides Template
- How to Import a PowerPoint Presentation into Google Slides
- How to Edit Images in Google Slides
- How to Add Flowcharts and Diagrams to Google Docs or Slides
- How to Use Google Slides Animated Transitions
- How to Save Google Slides Objects as Images
- How to Add Music to Google Slides
- All the Best Google Slides Keyboard Shortcuts
One thought on “How-to Google Slides”
Good day! Very interesting information.I’ve been told that working on a Google Doc is easy, but I still want a professional approach. Who knows more options in order to make a powerful presentation in a short time.