Artifact 2

Another artifact that has played a crucial role in my academic journey as an engineering major is the NASA Glenn Research Center in Cleveland, OH. I had a chance to visit the research center when I was in high school and it was very influential in my major decision process because it showed me a real-life application of engineering. I learned about the prestigious research projects that NASA engineers, physicists, and biologists were working on that would give humanity more knowledge about space and the world we life in. I really enjoyed my visit, and one thing that stuck out to me was the thought that at a corporation/employer like NASA, everyone has the same goal, and everyone is motivated to learn more about our world. I hope that my years in the College of Engineering prepare me for a career at a company like NASA. This visit helped me decide that a big school like Ohio State would be a great choice because it can provide countless resources: research funds, interesting classes, employment opportunities, engaging student organizations, and more.