I have found that much of what I am pursuing during my time at Ohio State falls into the Honor’s and Scholar’s G.O.A.L.S. infrastructure.

I hope to apply my future career to a more global scale, using the structure of policy and law to protect human rights in an inclusive setting around the world. While I am not necessarily involved in international causes directly through OSU, my major in International Relations & Diplomacy and sequential minors in Arabic, French, & Human Rights encourage my to analyze my interests from a global lens and with concern for the multitudes of cultures I might encounter. Further, I am hoping to study abroad both the summer following my second year and the second semester of my third year.

I am challenging myself academically through taking difficult classes focusing on a variety of topics, which challenge my ability to balance courses as well as increasing my knowledge about my specializations. I am studying a wide breadth of interests which will grant me a large knowledge base, further permitting me to broaden my interests following undergrad.

Mount Leadership Society is allowing me to focus on my leadership growth as well as my giving back to the community in which I live. Not only am I able to hold a leadership role within this scholars group, as a co-chair of Recruitment, Outreach and Welcoming, but I am also involved in a service project through which I encourage young adults to get involved in the political process.

All of these experiences have combined to give me the best experience possible at Ohio State, and allow me to make the most of the Honor’s and Scholar’s G.O.A.L.S.